Everyone loves a cookie, and these Easy Peanut Butter Cookie with chocolate are a grown-up version of a classic peanut butter cookies.
these peanut butter cookies are well balanced, delicate peanut butter flavor, and great with crunchy peanut, and it only take 15 minute to make them.
who could resist them? My whole family loved them!!
give it a try you will love it.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE:
- 100g – unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 65g – brown sugar
- 65g – sugar
- 01 – large whole egg
- 100g – crunchy peanut butter
- 130g – all-purpose flour
- 1/4tsp – baking powder
- 1/4tsp – salt
- 200g – chocolate of your choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C (338°F).
- In the bowl combine butter and the two sugars until there are no visible lumps of butter.
- Add in the eggs and combine, followed by the crunchy peanut butter.
- Add the dry ingredients until just combined and comes together as a dough,
- Scoop a tablespoon of the dough into your hands and form a ball, then flatten out into a disc-like cookie shape. Place it on baking sheet and create a criss-cross pattern with a large fork.
- This can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies just begin to brown.
- Let cool .
- Once the peanut butter cookies are cool, use a double boiler to melt the chocolate and Dip one-third of the cookie into the chocolate then roll the dipped edge into the Roasted Crushed Peanuts
- You can store these peanut butter cookies in an airtight container at room temperature as soon as they cool for approximately a month.